The new fashion revolution; designer wearables is evidently leaning further into the domain of fitness.
We recently covered Kate Spade’s cute wearable fitness gadgets, and now Fitbit, designer and maker of the trendiest and best-selling fitness wearables has stepped up the game by collaborating with renowned fashion labels; Public School, Vera Wang, and Tory Burch specifically for the upcoming New York Fashion Week (NYFW).
Public School and Fitbit Alta
The Public School collection for the much-loved Fitbit Alta showcasing at NYFW will include:
- Type III Paracord bracelet that has braided black nylon and gunmetal colored finishing. ($175)
- Axis Accessory Band that will feature horizontal Alta slots with a stainless steel band ($295)
- Custom Print Bands designed with affordable sports printed bands or with “When Nobody’s Looking” label. ($39.95)
Available on pre-order at Fitbit in October 2016. Will also be available in selected retail stores in November 2016. The printed bands will be launched in 2017.
Simply Vera Wang and Fitbit Alta
The Simply Vera Wang Fitbit Alta collection is launching a rather modest, sophisticated collection of three bracelets.
- The Fitbit Alta Double Wrap Signature Leather and Metal bracelet with a silver chain link will be launched with silver polishing, and a black or navy leather bracelet. ($79.99)
- The Fitbit Alta Double Wrap Signature Leather bracelet will carry a stylish buckle closure with a black or navy leather band option. ($79.99)
- The Fitbit Alta Metal bracelet will have a fold-over clasp with entire silver polishing ($79.99)
October 2016 only at Kohl’s nationwide stores and official website.
Tory Burch and Fitbit Alta
After the success of the 2014 launch of Tory Burch accessories for the Fitbit Flex, the two companies are teaming up again, this time will see designer accessories for the Fitbit Alta; and more than likely the Flex 2. The renewed launch will feature new styles and skins to attract fresh minds to get involved with the fitness tracking trend. It’s possible that apart from a classic, metal chain link bracelet, other cool accessories will also be soon launched.
Special Edition Gold
Fitbit Alta and Fitbit Blaze will soon be seen in much-anticipated new gold tinkling look. The Special 22-Karat Gold Edition will start a new premium line with classy and cultured looks:
- Alta Special Edition Gold Series with a black or pink fitness band and hand polished tracker. ($149.95)
- Alta Luxe Metal Bangle that will be gold-plated with a stainless steel body. ($129.95)
- Alta Luxe Metal Bangle with simple stainless steel links and a hand polished tracker. ($99.95)
- Blaze Special Edition Gold Series with stainless steel frame with gold finishing paired with a slim pink band. ($229.95)
- Blaze Special Edition Gold Series will also launch with varieties, such as black or pink fitness bands and gold framing that can be worn with previously launched Blaze devices. ($99.95)
- Slim, camel leather bands and a stainless steel frame. ($99.95)
- Khaki and olive colored nylon bands. ($39.95 without frame)
Available on pre-order at Fitbit and selected North American retail stores like Amazon, Best Buy, Bloomingdale’s, and Target. Available outlets will include major retailers in September – November, 2016.
If you want to check out the latest trends in Fashion Tech, then head over to our friends at Fashnerd.com